(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10The incumbent will be required to support their sales teams and their corresponding caisse network managers and complementary network managers in the fulfilment of their roles and the execution of their sales strategies, in order to continuously enhance the member/client experience. They will work in partnership with the general manager and their management team to deliver the Desjardins offer to members and clients. Their expertise, vast organizational knowledge and skill with which they execute their duties will enable them to work in synergy with all networks to support the member/client shift while taking into account the specific nature of different markets and the expectations of different clients.
- Play a key role in the transformation and implementation of the service offering of the Member and Client Services and Expertise Administrative Department for general managers, managers and sales teams.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with general managers and network managers to ensure the transformation of the service offering of the Member and Client Services and Expertise Administrative Department and to focus all efforts on improving the satisfaction of members and clients.
- Support the general managers, network managers and sales team in developing the Desjardins service offering in a caisse’s territory and market, which entails maximizing partnerships with all networks dedicated to sales in the territory by using concerted and aligned sales plans and strategies.
- Ensure the implementation of approaches that enable general managers, network managers and their sales teams to move from a product-based approach to a relationship-based approach that is focused on meeting the overall needs of members and providing an enhanced experience.
- Establish and maintain business synergy with the Expertise teams to obtain their support and involve them at the appropriate time by promoting virtual support, with a view to maximizing interactions and their impact and optimizing face-to-face meetings.
- Support general managers and network managers in their sales responsibilities by supporting them in contact strategies, client base management, sales coaching for their teams, sales promotion strategies, territory and market development strategies, etc.
- Support managers in developing their team in order to make a comprehensive offer and adopt a relationship-based approach focused on meeting the overall needs of members through a range of strategies (workshops on professional development, client bases, file collection, etc.) and by working closely with the Expertise teams.
Other working conditions
- Work location : Home Office
- Travel: Yes, 80% of the time, throughout the Island of Montreal
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Six years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of the caisse network (an asset)
- Knowledge of English, intermediate level (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy, Plans and aligns
Complexe Desjardins Montréal