Job description: The successful candidate is a resource person for law students and articling students and provides daily support to the Director, Student Programs.
Immediate report: The Student Program Coordinator will report to the Director, Student Programs.
- Act as a resource person and intermediary between the internal client base of the professional resources team (students, articling students and associates) and the Director;
- Coordinate internal and external student program activities;
- Coordinate partnerships with law faculties and student associations;
- Coordinate the processing of applications by law students and during the articling student recruitment period;
- Ensure follow-up with the Quebec Bar and Bar School regarding students and articling students;
- Ensure administrative support (: orientation and intregration of students and articling students, training, mentorship, etc.).
Education and experience requirements:
- Post-secondary Diploma in office technology, administration or related field;
- Relevant experience in administrative support and customer service (within a law firm an asset).
- Good communication skills in English and French, spoken and written;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, ability to easily learn and use new software;
- Great attention to detail and excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines;
- Excellent client service.