(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04The person in this position will perform various operational support duties regarding files related to the activities and processes of the Desjardins General Insurance Inc. Legal Affairs team.
General Information on the Position
More specifically, the incumbent will play a supportive role to the team’s lawyers, legal assistants and technicians. They will carry out the following tasks: photocopying, assembling and binding documents, filing, opening and distributing mail, opening and closing files, entering data electronically, answering the phone, managing faxes and emails, drafting letters and ordering office supplies.
- Verifies the content of files, analyzes requests or discrepancies and collects all other pertinent information for the file to meet the organization’s quality standards.
- Prepares, using IT applications, documents necessary for unit business process continuity (e.g.: correspondences, information reports, communications, contracts, etc.).
- Uses one or more IT applications related to the unit’s operational processes.
- Periodically produces and forwards reports.
- Performs quality controls as part of the unit’s business processes.
- Performs research to obtain additional information to enrich the file
Vocational diploma in a related field
2 years of relevant experience
Professionalism and attention to detail
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
Administrative Support and Operations (G)
Complexe Desjardins Montréal