(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04You will perform various operational support duties regarding files related to your unit’s activities and processes.
- Verify file content, analyze requests or shortcomings and collect all relevant information to ensure files meet the organization’s quality standards.
- Use IT applications to prepare the documents necessary to ensure the unit’s ongoing operations (e.g., correspondence, information reports, communications, contracts).
- Use one or more IT applications related to the unit’s operational processes.
- Periodically produce and send reports.
- Conduct quality control as part of the unit’s business processes.
- Conduct research to gather additional information so as to enhance files.
Other working conditions
- Temporary work: scheduled to end on: 2020-02-28
- Number of job available: 1
- Trade school diploma in a related field
- Two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English.
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Situational adaptability
450, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal