Our client, a grand player in the distribution field, is currently looking for an Excel data management technician to join his supplies team.
The person will work in mode. Hybrid and the work schedule is 37.5 hours a week. The employer is located in the Villeray sector and offers excellent benefits.
- Enter the goods of the goods to the internal system and check the quality of the Data
- Conduct product information
- act as a resource person for any questions or requests regarding the system and information related to products
- Perform, System, Large Scale Information Changes
- Manage Updates and Setup Enhancements
- Participate in Creating Standard Codes
- Perform all related tasks
- dep or aec in administration
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Similar item
- experience or knowledge of the middle of plumbing or heating, a strong asset
- good bilingualism, orally and in writing
- Comfortable using different platforms and sys Computer Team
- Good Mastery MS Office Suite with Excel Advanced
- Proactivity and good judgment
- strong sense of organization
- Minutie and rigor
- Precision and good priority management
We thank you for your interest in this position; Only people who own the profile sought by our client will be contacted.
Thank you and we wish you the best chances in your research.
The masculine genre is used for the sole purpose. to lighten the text.
We invite you to visit the bralyRouche.com website to know more about us.