(Work place: Trois-Rivières, Montréal, Granby)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07As a workforce planning technician, you will serve as a technical expert and provide support relevant to your field with respect to your unit’s activities, mandates and processes, where your ability to adapt your approach as needed to each situation will be essential. You will research and analyze processes, information management and data processing.By tapping in to your ability to make quality decisions, you will help solve technically complex problems, recommend changes or adjustments to work methods and procedures, and participate in their development to ensure optimum quality and efficiency.
More specifically, you will design, develop and update call centre schedules using the appropriate applications. You will support operational processes, and develop and produce various statistical reports to help with decision making. You will provide various types of information regarding hours worked for payroll production.
- Design, develop and update schedules using the appropriate applications in accordance with the call centre’s plan and objectives.
- Establish and track results and best practices, and ensure adherence to established standards regarding schedules.
- Analyze results, performance indicators and service quality, and adjust the intervention plan as needed.
- Monitor activities in real time and take the necessary measures to ensure service quality.
- Apply backup mechanisms and routing procedures in the event of a failure. Inform the individuals concerned and coordinate operational activities.
- Update data regarding agents, and the applications and databases used at the call centre.
- Carry out administrative tasks for the contact centres, such as approving hours worked by agents for payroll production.
- Develop and produce reports aimed at establishing a statistical overview and facilitating decision making. Advise clients in choosing appropriate solutions and identifying strategies for implementation.
Other working conditions
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on : 12-31-2019
- Schedule : Must be available to work in Montreal three (3) days a week
- Work location: Montreal, Granby or Trois-Rivieres, depending on the candidate's preference
- Number of job available : 1
- College diploma in a relevant field
- Three years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Elementary knowledge of English (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Decision quality, Plans and aligns, Situational adaptability
4141 rue Pierre de Coubertin, Montréal