The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, develop and maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers challenging challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth Nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of more than 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of construction, management and operations. buildings. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in an urban area or in a region, there are great opportunities for you.
You want make sense of your career? Ride with us.
Under the authority of the Director, you will be responsible for providing support administrative and logistical support necessary for the good progress of real estate projects in association and structuring projects. You will work closely with strategic project planning advisors to provide advice and support on project management.
- Possess a college diploma in administration or other relevant discipline (each year of missing education may be offset by two (2) years of relevant work experience) and have a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience related to the responsibilities.
- Have a good sense of organization, interpersonal skills, attention to detail, autonomy, versatility and the ability to work in a team.
- Demonstrate a spirit of analysis, synthesis and knowledge -do operational.
- Demonstrate rigor and respect for internal processes.
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure with short timelines and develop an overall vision of new processes.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Have experience in interpreting, applying and explaining regulations and working methods.
- Have a good experience in the use of computer systems and Office suite software such as: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Have experience in construction, project management or any other related area would be an asset.
Compensation: of $ 22.90 at $ 29.41 / hour according to experience
Schedule: 35 hours / week, 5 days / week
PLACE: 1075 , rue de l'Amérique-Française, Quebec
People interested in this job offer so We invite you to apply on our website no later than November 6, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures implements an Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation for people with disabilities can be provided byaccording to their needs.