(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-06As a product administration technician, you provide administrative support to Desjardins components and help administer specialized products and member/client accounts.You serve as technical collaborator and provide discipline-specific support for your unit’s activities, initiatives and processes. The ability to tailor your approach as needed is therefore essential. You research and analyze processes, information management and data processing.You draw on your sound decision-making skills to solve technical problems and help develop and improve methods and procedures.
General Information on the Position
- Provide technical support for projects and operational issues
- Conduct technical studies, research and analysis. Serve as resource person for the submission of solutions and action plans
- Prepare technical notes to enhance the skills and knowledge of users and their teams
- Help practitioners follow your unit’s processes and use its business solutions, tools and systems
- Review information requests and conduct research to respond in accordance with standards and policies
- Design, produce and analyze reports on your sector’s activities
Other working conditions
- Temporary work: scheduled to end on April 30th, 2022
- Number of job available: 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English (level 4)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Decision quality, Situational adaptability
Complexe Desjardins Montréal