(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07As a product administration technician, you provide administrative support to Desjardins components and help administer specialized products and member/client accounts. You serve as technical expert and provide discipline-specific support for your unit’s activities, initiatives and processes. The ability to tailor your approach as needed is therefore essential. You research and analyze processes, information management and data processing. You draw on your sound decision-making skills to solve technically complex problems and recommend ways to change or adjust methods and procedures to make them as effective and efficient as possible.
More specifically, you work in a customer contact center in the collective retirement savings sector.
- Provide technical support for projects and complex operational issues
- Carry out specialized technical studies, research and analysis. Serve as resource person for the submission of solutions and action plans
- Prepare technical notes to enhance the skills and knowledge of users and their teams
- Help practitioners follow your unit’s standards and processes and use its business solutions, tools and systems
- Provide technical support for the implementation of new products and tools.
Other working conditions
- Schedule: Between 12:00 and 20:00
- Temporary position - Expected end date: May 1, 2020
- Number of job available: 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Advanced Oral English Proficiency (Grade 5)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Decision quality, Situational adaptability
1253, avenue McGill College Montréal