Fempro Consumer Products ULC is a member of the multinational First Quality, the largest manufacturer of feminine hygiene products, incontinence and private label baby diapers in North America and is a leader in incontinence products for healthcare. The Fempro division has been in operation since 1996 in the manufacture and distribution of feminine hygiene products and food blotters. Fempro is responsible for the sale and distribution on Canadian territory of all products manufactured by First Quality. Working at Fempro means being part of a winning and dynamic team, oriented towards innovation and product quality. Fempro is a company that continually invests in its growth as evidenced by the investment of $ 15,000,000 in 2019. With people at the heart of everything, Fempro makes sure to offer a safe and pleasant work environment for all its employees. The aging population is increasing the demand for incontinence products in healthcare and First Quality has the products and the know-how to significantly grow its leading position in the market, as evidenced by its recent successes in 2020 at across Quebec and Canada. MANDATE A booming company surrounded by talented people, Fempro is looking for a passionate person and ready to play a leadership role in this growth. Reporting to the operations department, the Warehouse Manager will take charge of the receiving and shipping team. He / she will have to monitor and ensure the follow-up of projects related to operations and ensure to offer an efficient service to internal departments and to our customers. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, organize, direct and coordinate all activities related to warehousing and shipping / receiving within the company;
- Maximize the '' operation of the plant's facilities and warehouses in compliance with applicable requirements and standards (e.g. CTPAT);
- Responsible for managing the shipping / receiving team (handlers) and its development in the context of organizational changes;
- Coordinate and plan transport with external partners and the shipping / receiving team as efficiently as possible;
- Analyze, plan and implement implement the inventory movements;
- Take part in the development and implementation of the company's growth projects, in collaboration oration with management;
- Evaluate the possibilities for improving current procedures within the existing IT system and monitor the achievement of improvements;
- Support the Director of Operations in various ad-hoc requests;
- Carry out any other tasks required by the nature of his function.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCES
- Hold a bachelor's degree in administration (logistics profile an asset), in operations management or any other related field;
- Experience more than 5 years in a management position in the manufacturing field, in warehouses considered an asset;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience with SAP and / or EWM;
- English and French bilingualism required;
- Proficiency in the office suite, more particularly Excel.
- Action oriented , initiative and proactivity;
- Ability to manage, mobilize and develop a work team;
- Ability to know how to managepriorities;
- Daily presence in production and warehouse areas;
- To be a model in health and safety at work;
- Has an analytical mind.