(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07As Web Coordinator, you contribute to operational efficiency and business continuity on the Digital Information Solutions team.You analyze, validate and plan basic service requests from internal partners, production changes and incidents, and follow up on activities in accordance with the organization's needs.You plan and prioritize work to meet commitments and established service levels. The nature of the requests and changes requires basic knowledge of your line of work.You frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. You serve as a resource person for the team and various requesters. Highly developed interpersonal skills are required in this role.
General Information on the Position
- Provide coordination assistance to the team and various requesters.
- Provide assistance and guidance to requesters regarding our processes.
- Assign activities in accordance with priorities, availability and service turnaround times.
- Monitor work and ensure efficient communications with the various stakeholders.
- Carry out basic service requests.
Other working conditions
- Workplace : Montréal or Lévis according to the candidate's preference
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on 2022-02-05
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of two year of relevant experience
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience in an Agile environment (an asset)
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Good knowledge of Desjardins's digital platforms
- Good knowledge of content management tools
In the current COVID-19 business context, Desjardins Group has adjusted the employment contexts of some of its activities in order to protect employees and ensure business continuity. For the job in this posting, you will work from home. However, due to the uncertainty of the current situation, the conditions of employment for this job may change from teleworking to working at the office.
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Ambiguity, Communicates effectively, Complexity, Interpersonal Savvy, Plans and aligns
1050, Côte du Beaver Hall Montréal